Baccarat : How To Play
Born in France and Italy, Baccarat is considered as one of easiest yet most sophisticated casino games, and it’s very popular in the most important gambling destinations such as Las Vegas, South America and Europe. Although the game can seem complex, it’s actually one of the easiest to learn and play.
Online Baccarat is a game with few rules and is based mostly on luck and very little on ability. The main purpose of the game is to reach 9 with one’s own hand of cards. The challenge is between player and dealer. To win, one must try to predict who between them will be closer to 9 or if the game will end in a draw.
How to play online Baccarat
Place your bets on who you think will win, choosing from three options: player, banker, tie. After this every player at the table receives 3 cards. The hand with the most points (the closest to nine) wins.
Baccarat has its own system for counting the value of the cards, which is different from other games: Aces, Kings, Queens, Jacks and Tens are worth zero. The cards from 2 to 9 keep their face value. So for cards such as 3, 2 and 9, the total is 14. In the game, however, the tens are removed, so 14 will become 4.
To play online baccarat, follow these steps listed:
- Click the button Increase (+) or Decrease (-) to select the amount you wish to bet.
- Select the hand you want to bet on by clicking on Banker, Player or Tie.
- Your stake will be placed on the table and a hand of two or three cards will be dealt. Winnings are paid according to what is stated in the payableof the casino.
Online Baccarat Strategy
The game of Baccarat is played using a set of specific rules. The odds of winning are the same for the house and the player. The odds of winning for a player are approximately 44%, those of losing 45%, while the possibility of a draw is 9.5%. To balance the chances of the game, the house sometimes adds a 5% commission for a winning player.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow when playing baccarat:
- Choose the game with the smallest possible number of decks.
- Find a casino that applies a commission of less than 5% on bets made on the banker.
- Bet on the banker, since it has a lower house edge.
- Study a strategy for your game.
- Do not base your predictions on results of previous games or of your bets.
Rules of Online Baccarat
- If you bet on the banker and win you will have to pay a 5% commission. For example, if you bet 200 and win 300 your commission will be 10 (5% of 200).
- Aces, Kings, Queens, Jacks and Ten have no value.
- Your stake will be refunded if the hand ends in a tie, and you hadn’t bet on this outcome.
- Since you’ve already browsed and found this site, we’ll make it easier for you with a free Baccarat game and the link to safe casinos where you can play for real money.
When you are done with the free demo, you can bet real money to PLAY FOR REAL